- SHOW INFO
- WHAT'S TARGETED
WHAT'S TARGETED & ADVANTAGES
GDS targets all proposal-driven companies
The GDS is a trade show, with business negotiation being focused on B2B deals with big box retailers and services industries, not to mention small-and-medium businesses.
- Food product manufacturers and wholesalers
- Foods in general : agricultural produce, aquatic produce, livestock produce, processed foods, cakes, wines and beverages frozen foods, bakery desserts, etc.
- Sundries manufacturers and wholesalers
- Kitchen electrical appliances, kitchen appliances, cooking implements and appliances, tableware(ceramic, lacquer ware,metallic etc.),Cutlery, tablecloths, place-mats, containers and wrapping materials.
- Other kinds of manufacturer and wholesaler
- Kitchen equipment, shop fittings and fixtures, display signs, sales promotion support tools, and management retail-shop support software, etc.
- Food services, food and dining consultancies, etc.
- Franchisers (restaurant, canteen, bar, pub, cafe, teahouse, fast food' etc.), food consulting, cooking schools, etc.
Highly-motivated buyers in searching for fine foods visit GDS from different area of business, making it possible to build new business channels through the collaboration with other business sectors
- Retail Industry (Chains)
- Department Stores, GMS, Supermarkets, Co-op Stores and Agricultural Cooperatives, Convenience Stores, Bulk Outlets (Domestic Electrical Appliances, Home Centers, Drugstores, Discount Stores, etc.), Interior Shops, Lifestyle Shops, etc.
- Retail Industry (Specialty Shops)
- Liquor Stores, Groceries, Patisseries, Lunch-box and "Souzai" Take-home Sidedish Shops, Cake and Bakery Shops, Sundries Shops, Furniture Shops, Flower Shops, Bulk Outlets (Domestic Electrical Appliances, Home Centers, Drugstores, Discount Stores, etc.), Interior Shops, Lifestyle Shops, etc.
- Food Services Industry
- Restaurants and Canteens, Bars, Pubs, Cafes and Teahouses, Fast Food Shops, Hotels and Inns, Wedding Halls, Catering Services, Leisure Industry, etc.
- Manufactures, Trading Firms, Wholesalers, etc.
- Mail Order (Including Internet Sales) and Door-to-door Sales, Corporate Users, Government / City Offices and Public Bodies, Consultants, SP and Advertising Agencies, Press-related, Financial Institutions, Printing and Publishing Industries, etc.